Six authors will be there to sign and discuss their books:
- Bonnie Paul, Bernhart & Company, Shenandoah Valley Folk Art Fraktur (1774-1850)
- Thelma Estep Showalter, with Pat Ritchie & Chris Bolgiano, Fulks Run Elementary School 50th Anniversary 1961-2011, A Community Treasure
- Rosemarie Palmer, Civil War Stories
- Elsie Renalds Newcomer & Janet Renalds Ramsey, 1861, Life in the Shenandoah Valley
- Jerry Holsworth, Civil War Winchester
- Mildred Renalds Wittig, Henkel-Renalds Connection with Ancestral Scripts and Collections
We start at 11 a.m. and close at 4 p.m. Heritage Day is free and open to the public. Donations are accepted for our tombstone project, to erect tombstones in family cemeteries to preserve the names of the people buried there. We have already erected stones in seven cemeteries and plan to do at least one this year.
Hope you'll be able to join us on Saturday.